We are lucky to have some of the best riding instructors in the state right here at Wildcat H-D. The Rider’s Education Classes are starting back up weekly beginning in April, and if you or anyone you know wants to learn how to ride, start riding again, or just brush up on their riding skills then we recommend signing up for a class.
Here are some guidelines on how to be visible on a motorcycle:
- Remember that motorists often have trouble seeing motorcycles and reacting in time.
- Make sure your headlight works and is on day and night.
- Use reflective strips or decals on your clothing and on your motorcycle.
- Be aware of the blind spots cars and trucks have.
- Flash your brake light when you are slowing down and before stopping.
- If a motorist doesn’t see you, don’t be afraid to use your horn.